Boat Slide show

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget my shameless safety pic!
:lol:
normal_IMG_16541624resize.JPG
:lol:

Could we pick out favorite pics to put in it for our boat? I am still waiting to get a final "after" pic for mine. My schedule and the weather just haven't been on the same page for some time now.

bAcKpAiN said:
Could we pick out favorite pics to put in it for our boat? I am still waiting to get a final "after" pic for mine. My schedule and the weather just haven't been on the same page for some time now.

I actually put in 16 of yours and I did them in chronological order from start to where you are now. And I started each build by Member name and "Work in Progress"

When are you planning on doing this and getting it all together? After I get back from my trip next week i'm gonna try to start on my jonboat and get it painted. :?:

FishingBuds said:
cool jim, promote and incourage :D

Thanks Guys,

I grabbed a bunch of at least a dozen of you guys. If your project had a ton of pictures, I used more, IF less, I used less.

There was no rhyme or reason for my choosing which members,boats or pictures. So If I left you out of this one, there will be more. The site (hopefully soon) will have a video section linked to youtube. So IF a member is interested in creating a slideshow or movie and posting it to youtube (I can help with this).
We can then link them here so members and readers can just look at them here.

That was cool Jim, You made my son a happy camper for putting him in his first music video :lol:

Makes me want to go out and do another boat :wink:

this video actually brought me to this forum. i bought a sea king jonboat 12' for $50 from a neighbor a few years ago and i plan on modifying it eventually...

seif5034 said:
this video actually brought me to this forum. i bought a sea king jonboat 12' for $50 from a neighbor a few years ago and i plan on modifying it eventually...

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining. :beer:

Boat for $50...Thats like hitting the lottery! Good for you.

We are having a slight issue with the forum (you have to log in each time you come) please dont run away!:LOL2:

Latest posts