Eztech's 12' 1980 Sea Nymph Mod-V

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eztech

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Here are some pics of my work in progress. I bought this about 4 months ago and took it out 3-4 times before tearing into it.

Her first voyage home

That's right everyone, IT CAME WITH A MACHETE! So you know it's good

Right to tearing it apart

First Concept, Fail

Next Idea, Bye Bye Benches

Deck Support Frame Constructed Out of 2" Aluminum Angle

More Pics Later

Looks good, but I wonder how tippy it will be with a deck that high. have you tried it on the water?

I like the colors. I think the gray on black looks sharp! Did you spray the liner yourself or have it done? Looks good.

I'm curious how much it cost for the liner, and what part of the country You're located in. Mainly to get an idea if it is cost effecient here in NE IN. The inside looks beautiful, love the color and the appearance, but how thick is it applied and any idea of weight added to hull. Keep up the great work, it's looking real neat =D> =P~ .

@ novaman, It was done by Universal Liners, I believe they are a franchise so maybe available in your area. Weight, as best I can figure it added approximately 10lbs.. Cost was $400 including taxes. Thickness varies between 1/8" and 1/16".

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. It looks thicker than that, that's why I was curious about weight. Real nice lookin' rig :mrgreen: