My first project boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxjonboater

Reaction score
I am new to the board and this is my first project boat before and after pictures. Just got a new project boat that I am starting on. Bigger, wider and deeper. Can't wait to get started.

Attachments

• img_1040 (4).jpg
    img_1040 (4).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 10,400
  • IMG_1114 (4).JPG
    IMG_1114 (4).JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 10,595
Much better when done! You did not over do it and made it a much better "fishing" boat. =D>

Did you make that trolling motor mount? Slim is looking for ideas. I'm going to post this link on his thread. :beer:

Thanks for the welcome. This is a great site and I look forward to using the valuable information and knowledge on the board to complete my next project. Yes the front seat is where I park my butt when fishing so it is a little better but seeing I mostly go by myself, the back seat gets little use. The trolling motor bracket is just 2X4's bolted together with an angle bracket screwed to them for added strength. Not the best but it was cheap to make and serves the purpose well.

jaxjonboater said:
I am new to the board and this is my first project boat before and after pictures. Just got a new project boat that I am starting on. Bigger, wider and deeper. Can't wait to get started.

if u dont mind...... can u take a pic of the side of that TM mount? :D :D im tryin to make my mount.

Thank for the welcomes and compliments. The boat is a shallow drafting 12 footer. Great for small ponds but scary in the river. I will take a few pictures of the trolling motor mount in the morning and post soon after.

jaxjonboater said:
Thank for the welcomes and compliments. The boat is a shallow drafting 12 footer. Great for small ponds but scary in the river. I will take a few pictures of the trolling motor mount in the morning and post soon after.

ok thank you. :D

Trolling Motor Mount Pictures

Attachments

• Trolling motor mount pic 1 (2).jpg
    Trolling motor mount pic 1 (2).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 8,943
  • Trolling Motor Mount Pic 2 (2).JPG
    Trolling Motor Mount Pic 2 (2).JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 8,932
  • trolling motor mount pic 3 (2).jpg
    trolling motor mount pic 3 (2).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 8,935