Well it still floats

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaarc

Reaction score
Almost done and it still floats!! 8)
normal_boat_pics_002%7E0.jpg

normal_boat_pics_003.jpg

normal_boat_pics_004.jpg

normal_boat_pics_005.jpg

normal_boat_pics_006.jpg

normal_boat_pics_008.jpg

Very nice job man! That looks sweet. Also Is that motor an 8hp? If it is, how does it push you along?

TylerW said
Very nice job man! That looks sweet. Also Is that motor an 8hp? If it is, how does it push you along?

Yes it's an 8 HP and I checked it with my gps the other day on it's maiden voyage as a red neck basstracker with just me in the boat and it did 8 to 9 mph. Still would not plane out all the way but much better than before the mods. Now that I proved it will still float maybe someone will go with me. I would like to see how it does with another person sitting closer to the front.

I almost forgot thanks for the nice coments guys and for all the ideas from the members of this board.

Dave

seaarc said:
TylerW said

Yes it's an 8 HP and I checked it with my gps the other day on it's maiden voyage as a red neck basstracker with just me in the boat and it did 8 to 9 mph. Still would not plane out all the way but much better than before the mods. Now that I proved it will still float maybe someone will go with me. I would like to see how it does with another person sitting closer to the front.

I'm close and now after working two weeks of summer camp I am off work, so if you want somebody to go let me know.

Nice rig. I've love to have one of those 24ftrs with a center console and jack plate... I could go on and on... :p

~LCA.

Waterwings,

Guist creek is in Shelbyville.

Thanks Joe but it may be a while getting ready to go on the family vacation.

Dave

seaarc said:
Waterwings,

Guist creek is in Shelbyville.

Thanks Joe but it may be a while getting ready to go on the family vacation.

Dave

No problem... getting ready for family vacation as well. One of my baseball players and former student's family let us use their lake house a couple of times a year.... so I am headed to Nolin Lake from June 19 to July 9th. Just let me know if you ever want some company.

Latest posts