What have you done to your bass trackers?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evidrine84

Reaction score
I love reading through these posts made by you guys restoring and custom building your fishing rigs. I see a lot of really good work and great ideas. I also enjoy see some of the things you guys have come up with for your fish ready rigs. I have a 2014 bass trackers pro16. I love this boat because it is the perfect size for me. What are some of the things you tracker owners have done to your boats to make them suit your needs. Im not making major changes to a still new boat, just simple mods that I may not have thought of. One thing I did was raise my driver's seat to easily see over the tinted windshield. Made a huge difference for me. I will eventually like a shallow water anchor. One of the power pole micro anchors would be ideal, but not in the budget at this time. Maybe a manual pole anchor system? What are some of your mods?

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using Tapatalk

I'm building a 2000 165 pro team into a center console, reconfiguring all of the hatches, moving batteries and gas tank forward, non skid and a ton of lights and electronics. I just got the new trailer cut down and welded back up to fit the boat so that is going to be apart of the restoration process too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts