First project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmcdp

Reaction score
Hello gang, I finally worked up enough nerve to post my first project boat after watching the site for a while. It's a 1988 14' gamefisher that came with a 15 hp Gamefisher motor, a 30 hp Yamaha motor, a 1 hp Die Hard electirc TM, and a pile of accessories. I am only planning on replacing some of the rotten wood and nasty carpet so I can get it on the water and start fishing, upgrades and improvements will come later.
Here are the before pictures:
boat 1 small.jpg
boat 2 small.jpg
baot 3 small.jpg

I'll post the after pictures as soon as I can. This site is an awesome source of info.!!!!

Attachments

• baot 3 small.jpg
    baot 3 small.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,038
welcome aboard mate :D

Nice boat and nice motors :wink:

don't blame ya on not wanting to wait out the fishen times :)

What kind of future plans do you have??
paint
flooring
carpet
tricks

Looks like a real sturdy boat.
Already looks like theres some neat stuff in it.
Welcome aboard and happy boating.

Nice boat - welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing what else you can do to what you have... that set up that you have right now is what I'd like to do to mine

I'm not sure what I'd change yet, it's set up pretty well as it is. Some of the wood needs to be replaced as well as the carpet. Then I'm adding a fish finder and re-wiring the lights (looks like the original owner used speaker wire). I keep checking the builds on this forum for ideas, you guys have some awesome boats!

Latest posts