Additions to new boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waterwings

Reaction score
Didn't have to do a lot of conversion to the new Lowe boat, but did add the carpet (a first for me), then added a bilge pump, a rod holder at the back, Humminbird 525 depth finder, and this past week I bought a MinnKota 40# hand-tilled tm for the back.
[/img]

Attachments

• Boat3.JPG
    395 bytes · Views: 6,216
Thanks :) . The hardest part of the carpeting was probably the front part on the sides above the front deck due to the curvature of the hull.

Attachments

• port side fwd view.JPG
    port side fwd view.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 6,186
Thought I'd throw-in a few pics of a rod holder I recently added to the boat. I found the Compact Threaded Mount (model #444) at Scotty's website, and the Power-Lock rod holder at BPS:
95_19_09_07_9_20_32.JPG

95_19_09_07_9_21_58.JPG

Here's a sketch from the Scotty site: (requires a 1 1/4" dia. hole be drilled)
95_08_09_07_2_10_28.jpg

Here's a pic of the actual item from the Scotty site:
95_08_09_07_2_09_58.jpg

Very nice! Thats looks like the one that Shinerman77 pointed out to me at Basspro....Does the top have a little sliding lever that locks the rod in place in case your trolling?

I have been known to use a few of those myself. I use the Roberts Heavy Duty Saltwater series and they have never let me down.

I have 10 holders on the boat for different seating configurations and fishing types. Use them mostly when I am shad fishing the river or drifting for fluke in the bay.

linedroppers_Brownie_003.jpg

linedroppers_Brownie_002.jpg

linedroppers_Brownie_001.jpg

Latest posts