Lowe 1436

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INGrandad

Reaction score
Well, I should have taken some before photos and didn't. I posted some in transition photos I took with the cell phone a week or so ago. But with the weather warming up I"m calling it quits for this year and heading out fishing.

1 thing I wish I'd have made time to do is to paint the hull. I didn't realize how much heavier the thing was going to be. Whoa! Deal with that next winter. I've come up with an idea for a frame on the bow by which to mount another Anchormate and the transom mount trolling motor, that's going to wait, also. But I think I an put my leftover aluminum angle to use doing it.

The old livewell (center seat) I converted to a battery box and ran wiring to for the trolling motor on wiring of its own, and several wires for interna lights, depth finder, etc. Maybe a switch box next year too, it's a mite messy in there with all those wires.

I kept the front deck low because it's a 1436 and I wanted all the stability I could get The old gal is going to double duty as a bowfishing platform. If you can get an idea from it, I'm glad I posted. If you have a suggestion, bring it on.

361605368.jpg

361605329.jpg

361605312.jpg

Latest posts