15ft. Fisher Marine

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAssassin

Reaction score
I got this bad boy off of Craigs List for $650. He wanted $850 for it with 25hp Johnson, but I already had a 25hp Mercurcy XD from my previous boat. ( will post pics of that later). The seats, decking and floor were already in it, I only added the blue marine carpet. It also came with: trailor, lighting, bilge pump, 3 life jackets, and anchor. I also had the 46# Motor Guide foot control and Eagle fish finder from previous boat.
DSCF0029.jpg

DSCF0030.jpg

BassAssassin said:
I got this bad boy off of Craigs List for $650. He wanted $850 for it with 25hp Johnson, but I already had a 25hp Mercurcy XD from my previous boat. ( will post pics of that later). The seats, decking and floor were already in it, I only added the blue marine carpet. It also came with: trailor, lighting, bilge pump, 3 life jackets, and anchor. I also had the 46# Motor Guide foot control and Eagle fish finder from previous boat.

I'd of taken the whole thing for $800 and sold the other motor for at least 300-400, and came out way ahead!

Haha, but seriously, it's nice. From your post it seems like you are content and won't make any additions at this point?

What would be a cheap, yet effective way of camo painting my boat? I thought about applying a basecoat close to the original color of the boat, and then using leaves and what-not to stencil the camo pattern. and suggestions

I think you've got the right idea for camo.

I think you could also go with a few pieces of thick poster board and draw your own stencils, then use an exacto knife or whatever to cut them out - then you'd have pretty much the same pattern all over the boat.

sweet rig

you can do like russ said, or just get a few different style tree branches/leaves and paint over them as a stencil after you put a nice base coat down

Latest posts