the "creeper "

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnbasser

Reaction score
This is my jon boat conversion. The "creeper " started out as a 14' lowe extra wide. I added the decks, carpet, and wired the TM and fishfinder. I hope these pics come over. I have thought about giving her a nice metalic green paint job, but the beating it take in the Wv creeks i fish it wouldnt last ver long....

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5,659
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5,658
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5,659
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5,672
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5,674
i'm from charleston, I moved do to work reasons to richmond va for bout 5 years i had a tr18 fishing the james down there. Had a little girl and the wife and I moved back. Got rid of the triton for the " creeper " much more functional. Alot of our lakes around here are 10 hp only. Iv'e had it on the ohio, kanawha, gauley, new, and buchanon rivers. she works just fine

smalley20 said:
i'm from charleston, I moved do to work reasons to richmond va for bout 5 years i had a tr18 fishing the james down there. Had a little girl and the wife and I moved back. Got rid of the triton for the " creeper " much more functional. Alot of our lakes around here are 10 hp only. Iv'e had it on the ohio, kanawha, gauley, new, and buchanon rivers. she works just fine

I grew up in Eastern Ky, on the board of WV. When I go home I often go to WV, what lakes do you fish?

The Bass at yatesville in Louisa ky about one hour from you are great!

Latest posts