Sometimes lazy is good

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linehand

Reaction score
Wife works evenings and kids get hungry sooo...being the slacker dad that I am I grabbed a handful of bluegill fillets out of the fridge that she was going to use for fish chowder tomorrow, tossed em on a plate dropped a nip of butter on each fillet covered with another plate cooked for like a 1:10 or so it was really sizzling finished with alittle salt and pepper..Booyeah!! I tried a piece, better than fried. It's like lobsta. Sometimes lazy is good.
By the way the fish chowder she has been making is out of this world but I don't know her recipe.

linehand said:
Wife works evenings and kids get hungry sooo...being the slacker dad that I am I grabbed a handful of bluegill fillets out of the fridge that she was going to use for fish chowder tomorrow, tossed em on a plate dropped a nip of butter on each fillet covered with another plate cooked for like a 1:10 or so it was really sizzling finished with alittle salt and pepper..Booyeah!! I tried a piece, better than fried. It's like lobsta. Sometimes lazy is good.
By the way the fish chowder she has been making is out of this world but I don't know her recipe.

I've never tried any but some friends of mine will clean any size blue gill and then roll the filet up and stick a toothpick through it and boil. They call it poor mans shrimp.