Steaks from the Akorn

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paymaster

Reaction score
I grilled steaks on my Akorn tonite. One fillet for my wife and a T-Bone for me. 600* to rare for me,med-rare for my wife. I marinated them in my Montreal Seasoning/Espresso concoction. My plate has sauteed mushrooms and onion and baked potato.

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,044
  • IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 2,044
  • IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,044
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,044
Just saw your recent join in the Watering Hole, jumped down here and see you have made a top shelf introduction. Just finished a couple of RibEyes on the Weber for me and the Admiral. Looking forward to more of your posts.

and, WELCOME ABOARD =D>

HANGEYE said:
Just saw your recent join in the Watering Hole, jumped down here and see you have made a top shelf introduction. Just finished a couple of RibEyes on the Weber for me and the Admiral. Looking forward to more of your posts.

and, WELCOME ABOARD =D>

Thanks!

Jim said:
Fantastic! Im in the market for a new grill/smoker myself. I sold my Weber smokey mountain a few months ago.
Why did you sell your Weber Jim? I have a Weber and an Acorn and I do prefer the Acorn. But, I did smoke a ten pound butt on the Weber today.

worminken said:
Jim said:
Fantastic! Im in the market for a new grill/smoker myself. I sold my Weber smokey mountain a few months ago.
Why did you sell your Weber Jim? I have a Weber and an Acorn and I do prefer the Acorn. But, I did smoke a ten pound butt on the Weber today.

I wanted a big barrel, then a big green egg, then a Traeger, then a rec tec.

Kind of like a woman with shoes. :LOL2:

Jim said:
worminken said:
Jim said:

I wanted a big barrel, then a big green egg, then a Traeger, then a rec tec.

Kind of like a woman with shoes. :LOL2:

Can't have enough cookers!!!!!

Latest posts