tower

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riperlipsoff

Reaction score
I am a first time subscriber and this is my first time posting. I am buying a 20 foot jon boat and was rumaging through ideas and came across a tower. Any suggestions on how to mount it or does anybody think i shouldn't put it on the boat.

What sort of tower are we talking about?
Flying Bridge/Tuna Tower,
Poling Platform,
Bowfishing platform,
Eiffel Tower,
Leaning tower of Pisa (oh, that's just if Jim builds it :shock: ).

Sorry Jim, I just had to. :lol: :LOL2:

In all seriousness, I'm not really sure what sort of tower you want to build. Can you clarify a bit, or do you have any pictures?

Also, welcome aboard!

first thing that came to my mind was a wakeboard tower but I bit my finger and didnt post first reply.

Welcome Aboard! Seeing that it's a 20' jon boat, I'm guessing you mean either a poling platform or a bow platform, as mentioned previously. What type of fishing do you do, and is the boat a flatbottom, mod-v, etc? Post a pic or two if you want.

Thanks for the replies, its a flat bottom, its gutted just the haul. I was thinking a center console tower that sits about six feet tall and all the controls would be on top. I'm going to deck the whole boat except for around the tower. If the tower doesn't work out I'm going to turn it in to an air boat with one of the Lil Jon air boat motors, which is 30 hp and bolts right on to transom and side walls of any size tin boat "really neat ". Trying to make a perfect bow fishing/ red fishing boat. Will post pictures when I learn how to.

Latest posts