Brought home another boat.....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbw

Reaction score
You know me, I see a boat I buy a boat. Found a tracker 1236 Jon boat, owner purchased it new and didn’t use it, I call that abuse! So It’s in good hands now. :mrgreen:

Plans? To show all my kayak loving friends that Jon boat always wins in the end. I really just plan to fish and make little mods but keep it light weight to toss on the roof of the car or in bed of the truck.

Couple short videos I made. (Normal link plus youtube)

https://youtu.be/FPuFIsSTB_o

And my awesome electric rig!
https://youtu.be/17-9kxyx7Qs

I like that electrical box. How much amperage can those two prong connectors carry? I’ve got them on my charger and my motorcycle, but it never occurred to me to use one for a battery disconnect on a trolling motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeaFaring said:
I like that electrical box. How much amperage can those two prong connectors carry? I’ve got them on my charger and my motorcycle, but it never occurred to me to use one for a battery disconnect on a trolling motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They come as a pair with a small 6 inch length wire attached. They come in different gauge wire, ones I have are 8 gauge.

How stabil is the boat or how stabil is a guy that jumps around in one? :)
During the Lacy Peterson documentary the defense showed it would be impossible for the husband to dump the body out of a small tin with out tipping it over. Even the wife said that's bull and only a fool or drunk would tip a 12' boat sliding a 100 pound body off the side.

Stumpalump said:
How stabil is the boat or how stabil is a guy that jumps around in one? :)
During the Lacy Peterson documentary the defense showed it would be impossible for the husband to dump the body out of a small tin with out tipping it over. Even the wife said that's bull and only a fool or drunk would tip a 12' boat sliding a 100 pound body off the side.

I didn’t know that.

Latest posts