Lowe line

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob13

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me anything about the Lowe line boat company? History, years, affiliated with the Lowe company we know today?

Check the watering hole section .Richg99 posted a link to lowe boat catalogs from 1975 to present . It has good info for capacity and length width ect. If you know the year of the boat you need info on . Keep searching this forum it has some really good builds and guys willing to help you out. Good luck.

Lowe boats started in the early 1970's by Carl and Dianna Lowe. Prior to that the company was known as Applebee boats which was started by Dianna's father JB Applebee. Carl and Dianna's children sold the company to the Brunswick Corp in the early 2000's I believe. The boats have always been made in my hometown Lebanon, MO. The factory here in Lebanon manufactures all boats under the Lowe brand as far as I know. My dates my not be exact. Just going off memory. Is this what you were wanting to know?

Latest posts