Lone Star Crestliner questions...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VessalVassal

Reaction score
Missed out on a Lone Star Crestliner for 1k a while back and have been looking for one since. My lady kinda told me no... but we kinds split and my birthday is Sunday... so... I may or may not have a $700 1960 Lone Star Crestliner outboard vs. In the driveway. :) Right now, the RAID is soaking on the wasps and the plywood is in the truck. Paint on the porch. Itching to get started. But... there is de-laminating fiberglass that looks to be holding the stringers to the hull. I am wondering if anyone knows if this is original or an add on by a previous owner? Also... does anyone know of a source for replacement windshields? Or of a close fit glass windshield? Please, advice? This tub is more complete than many (most) I have seen and my long term project. She came with a mercury 1000 either 64 or 65, no idea yet if it runs.

I have at least trimmed the plywood so I am not walking on the stringers.. still looking for info if anyone has knowledge about these. After a more complete inspection I see I will need to do some work on the transom. Anyone know where the drain plug is lol? Does it exist?

https://kawarthaboatwrecking.com/boat-parts-sales/

Since you don't show your location I don't know if this will help you. They do have windshields.

Latest posts