Serial number

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnniebailey47

Reaction score
I have a monticello ark 10' flat bottom boat . Serial number is 33626 model number_030 might be a number in front of those not sure. Can anyone tell me the age of it by the serial number.or anything else aboult it. I want to get a tidle but not sure if I can. Don't look like it was ever registered no sign of numbers or letters on the side of it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Most boats that were produced in the early 70s and earlier did not have a Hull Identification Number (HIN). In Indiana, they follow the same process that most other states do for this. Take a guess at the rough make, model, and year of the boat. Go to the license branch and apply for a HIN. Get your HIN and engrave it onto your boat. Get a police officer to inspect the HIN and sign off on your application for title
License branch will send you a title and stickers. I just helped a friend who did this.

whorrall said:
Most boats that were produced in the early 70s and earlier did not have a Hull Identification Number (HIN). In Indiana, they follow the same process that most other states do for this. Take a guess at the rough make, model, and year of the boat. Go to the license branch and apply for a HIN. Get your HIN and engrave it onto your boat. Get a police officer to inspect the HIN and sign off on your application for title
License branch will send you a title and stickers. I just helped a friend who did this.
Thank you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk