Hydro-Turf Discount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PWC Muscle

Reaction score
Hey guys, new sponsor here.. just letting everyone know that being a forum member entitles you to a 15% discount on all Hydro Turf products over at https://www.PWCMuscle.com just enter the coupon code HYDRO15 at checkout to get your discount. Please PM me or reply here with any questions you may have!

Thank you! 8)

Hello are you all able to provide any other colors/ patterns for the hydro-turf? Thanks!

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Texas Prowler said:
Hello are you all able to provide any other colors/ patterns for the hydro-turf? Thanks!

You can find the full list of all the colors we offer here: https://www.pwcmuscle.com/hydroturf-sheet-40-x-62.html

Just scroll down a bit and they swatches are there. Click them to make them a bit larger as well!

8)

Good deal! Thanks! I really wish there was a red camo or marble pattern.

Bumping this for new members. Let us know how we can help!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thank you for your sponsorship, and for the 15% discount!

The mutual support between sponsors and Forum members is beneficial to us all.

=D>

Thanks for the discount! I was just checking out the site and this might be a viable solution for cushioned casting deck.

PWC Muscle said:
This discount is still active!

I hate to bug you with this question but I'm having trouble distinguishing between a couple of the patterns. Obviously I know what the "flat" one is, and I can see a diamond pattern in your display so I'm assuming that one is the "molded diamond" since you have a note that says the "cut long diamond" isn't displayed , but then you list "cut groove" and "wide groove". In your display I see one that looks like a waffle and one that looks like vertical grooves.

I'm needing a piece of the groove for my bow. Don't want that waffle kind. Is there a wide groove that isn't displayed? Or is the waffle pattern the wide groove?

Baby John said:
PWC Muscle said:
This discount is still active!

I hate to bug you with this question but I'm having trouble distinguishing between a couple of the patterns. Obviously I know what the "flat" one is, and I can see a diamond pattern in your display so I'm assuming that one is the "molded diamond" since you have a note that says the "cut long diamond" isn't displayed , but then you list "cut groove" and "wide groove". In your display I see one that looks like a waffle and one that looks like vertical grooves.

I'm needing a piece of the groove for my bow. Don't want that waffle kind. Is there a wide groove that isn't displayed? Or is the waffle pattern the wide groove?

No bother! The wide groove is only available in 2 tone. The cut groove is for one color turf. Cut groove is the vertical straight line grooves. Hope that helps.

I know that this is an older post, but is the discount still available?
And for a wood deck, would you recommend the 3M sheets, or using some type of other adhesive?
Thanks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PWC Muscle said:
Discount still stands!
Thanks for the reply. How about on wood decks? The 3M or some type of adhesive?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ckhenshaw4 said:
PWC Muscle said:
Discount still stands!
Thanks for the reply. How about on wood decks? The 3M or some type of adhesive?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
3m works well on wood as well.

Placed my order in Jan. Just got around to installing some of it in the boat. Very pleased with what I got.

With the PWC discount it was less expensive to order what I actually wanted than to by the B stuff someplace else.

Thanks

I’m glad to hear that it was cheaper, but also glad you got it. I am hearing that there is a shortage and long wait times for hydroturf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lead time on it was pretty long, however I knew that was going to be the case before I made the order. I ordered right around the first of the year when the company was in California, the Hydroturf company has since moved to Florida. Order took right around 10 weeks or so, I think when I ordered the website said 6 to 8 weeks, so it was a little longer than expected. I did receive my order about 2 weeks before I was ready to install it, so that worked out.

Latest posts