Custom ShoreTex Boat Covers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatCoversandBiminis

Reaction score
Shoretex has been in the marine canvas industry for more than 25 years, specializing in custom, USA Made boat covers. Most commonly covered are fishing and aluminum style boats, but you’ll find quite the variety of manufacturers listed on our website. You will see custom availability for Alumacraft, Glastron, and Xpress model boats – even down to your Boston Whaler, Mastercraft, and Pathfinders. The variety is endless!

https://www.boatcoversdirect.com/products/boat_covers/shoretex/

Every Shoretex cover is patterned for a perfect fit to accentuate every curve of your boat with added vinyl reinforcements at all stress points. All seams are double sewn with rot and mildew resistant thread for maximum durability and toughness. The 3/8” polyester draw rope sewn into the hem will snug the cover approximately 8” below the boat’s rub rail. Heavy-duty padded D-rings are placed every few feet throughout the hem of the cover for the purpose of securing the cover to your boat and trailer/lift.

ShoreTexCover.jpg

Does your boat have a trolling motor? Or an added kicker motor?

Shoretex offers special modifications to their covers to accommodate these optional motors and provide your boat the utmost custom fit. Along with the cover, you will receive a free matching separate outboard motor cover based on your motor’s make and size and a free nylon storage bag. Need a tie down kit or support pole, just give us a call so we can add these items to your order!

If you have any questions about our covers, or would like to place an order receiving your additional TinBoats discount of 10%, feel free to contact me via phone, email or through a Live Chat! We are in the office Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm eastern time and look forward to helping you.

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]

Hi Shannon,
I have a question. Does the 10% TinBoats discount extend to the sister sites RV covers direct and Car Covers direct? I saw the below on your website:

Covers Direct is located in the northeast corner of the state of SC, in a small town called Chesnee. We are a small company, with about 10 employees. Here at Covers Direct, customer service and satisfaction always comes first for us, both before and after the sale. If you have a question about a product we sell, or an order you’ve made, please do not hesitate to call, email or chat with us. We are available by phone and chat between the hours of 9-5 Eastern, Monday-Friday.

We offer only the absolute best boat covers on the market, by Carver and Westland. In addition to the finest boat covers, we also offer top of the line covers for cars, RVs, motorcycles, PWC’s, and more.

Car Covers and Accessories:
Car Covers Direct

RV Covers and Accessories
RV Covers Direct

We strive to be the best at customer service, before and after the sale. If you don't see what you are looking for on our websites or you have questions, please call us! We are always glad to hear from our customers, and we are happy to help!

Thanks,
Jim

Jim said:
Hi Shannon,
I have a question. Does the 10% TinBoats discount extend to the sister sites RV covers direct and Car Covers direct? I saw the below on your website:

Covers Direct is located in the northeast corner of the state of SC, in a small town called Chesnee. We are a small company, with about 10 employees. Here at Covers Direct, customer service and satisfaction always comes first for us, both before and after the sale. If you have a question about a product we sell, or an order you’ve made, please do not hesitate to call, email or chat with us. We are available by phone and chat between the hours of 9-5 Eastern, Monday-Friday.

We offer only the absolute best boat covers on the market, by Carver and Westland. In addition to the finest boat covers, we also offer top of the line covers for cars, RVs, motorcycles, PWC’s, and more.

Car Covers and Accessories:
Car Covers Direct

RV Covers and Accessories
RV Covers Direct

We strive to be the best at customer service, before and after the sale. If you don't see what you are looking for on our websites or you have questions, please call us! We are always glad to hear from our customers, and we are happy to help!

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim -

Thanks for reaching out to me. Yes, I am happy to extend this discount through any of our websites! What items are you interested in? I'll check pricing and availability for you!

Thanks
Shannon with Boat Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]

Awesome! :beer:

We took the plunge and ordered an RV for camping, once I have the information (specs and dimensions I guess?) I will reach out to you to order a cover. I will need to protect it over the winter months!

Jim

Jim said:
Awesome! :beer:

We took the plunge and ordered an RV for camping, once I have the information (specs and dimensions I guess?) I will reach out to you to order a cover. I will need to protect it over the winter months!

Jim

That's great! Congratulations!! I look forward to hearing from you when you're ready to order. :D

Sincerely
Shannon with Covers Direct
1-866-626-8377
[email protected]

Latest posts