February 2010 Photo Contest: Voting Completed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

February 2010 Outdoors Photo of the Month Voting

• caveman

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • wasilvers

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Waterwings

Reaction score
Okay, here's the thread to post your outdoor Cold/Bad/Nasty Weather shots in. This section will be strictly for posting your photos (3 max) and a brief description if you want. No comments by members will be permitted as this will be the judging section also. The poll-style list of entrants will be updated as the photos are posted. Start date for posting will be the evening of Friday, 19 February. Contest ends Monday, 1 March at midnight (eastern time). Hoping to see a lot of entries! Thanks go out to caveman for a great idea! 8)

Contest Rules are listed here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12168

This thread will be unlocked on the evening of 19 February for posting pics

Update: The subject covers bad & cold weather, as some may be having mild winters in their area(s). So....rain, fog, snow, ice, lightning can be included. Thanks to member Meanmouth for the heads-up concerning mild winter weather. 8)

The pixs are from oak ridge TN.

And it is odd to get this much ice here today when i took these it was 54 d....

This is as bad as it gets here on this date.........
I have one more pix to post and will if i get a good one.

Attachments

• 025 t b.jpg
    025 t b.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 1,679
  • 034 contest1.jpg
    034 contest1.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 1,679
Pictures from Frame Park in Waukesha - That's a blue dragonfly fountain in the background. It was snowing lightly as you can see in the pics.

tinoption1.jpg

Love the Canadians

tinoption2.jpg

My new destop background - he points to all my programs

20100224_pathNclock_bw.jpg

Time for Spring?

Will

Ok, I added my last picture in. I think this is the last day of snow so had to get it done with the cell phone.

Just wanted to encourage more people to post pics as there is nothing to lose ....
Mike

The clock is ticking fellas, and February's photo contest ends tonight. This is for bragging rights, and I haven't met one fisherman that doesn't like to brag about winning something, plus you get the winning photo on the homepage for a month until the next round. A Gallery Archive will be setup for the monthly winners. 8)

Contest Rules: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12168

Post pics in this thread.

Please read the rules

It is not to late to post. https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=12168

caveman

Okay fellas, it's 0634, March 2nd, and the contest has ended for February. Had some great entries, but had to delete a couple due to not meeting the set rules. Owners of the deleted entries were notified prior to the deleting, and asked if they had copies of their photos that might have a date stamp.

It looks like we have two entries to vote on for this month. Future contests will require a minimum of 3 entrants for the event to occur. There is a voting poll at the top of the first page of this thread with the current entries names. Click on your choice for the February 2010 Outdoors Photo. One vote per member. We'll leave voting open until Friday, 8pm eastern time. Thanks to all of the entries posted, and hope to see more participation next month. The topic will be something much easier, and that will be posted Friday evening.

Yes, there were some nice shots taken that would have had my vote. The frozen river was really cool looking!

:beer: to March's contest.

And Mr Waterwings - you need to enter next time!

Yep, the boat in the frozen lake was a nice one! Would've have enetered the last one, but we ran out of bad weather. The sun came out and melted everything, and I'd already posted previous photos here. ](*,)

I've entered the current one for this month. Possibly waiting for March 27th to roll around to get my second photo [-o<

Waterwings said:
:shock: Wow! 200+ views of this link and only 10 votes so far. Dang, we sure have a lot of un-registered lurkers, lol.

11000 UNIQUE Visitors just in February. :beer:

Don't be afraid to join guy and gals. We are all cool here!