A Few Coyote Shots

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
The laying shot was taken from 30' The shutter spooked him and this is how you get a running shot. :)

5187572197_3962fb06c0_z.jpg

5188173004_68e9167ec0_z.jpg

They are a nuisance around here, and are being trapped and disposed of regularly. In the the past three months 17 have been thinned from this area. Or Turkey population has been almost devasted.

Cool shots though man. How did you get so close to him?

Approach them with the sun to your back and have a tree line or something to break up your body. He is also a pup from the spring so he really does not know any better at this point. If I have my way he will never learn any better after my trap gets hold of him Dec 1st. :)

Once I spooked him he really wasn't sure what was going on. He kept looking back and really didn't run at full speed.

If I had seen him, the first thing through his mind would have been a jacketed soft point.

:lol:

Nice Shots....I'm hoping to get up to a Wolf/Coyote Reserve in North Jersey sometime soon. They have an awesome photography session where you can get up and close to take pictures with nice unobstructed foregrounds.

Latest posts