outdoor winter motor storage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LDUBS said:
I saw on this morning's news that the first major winter storm is about to hit the east coast. Talked about sleet & snow. Must be a big one if we are hearing about it all the way out here.

They hype all the snow up so much these days its' amazing! We are supposed to get 2" of snow here in southern NH. Some places might see 6"!!!! OMG, batten down the hatches, save yourselves!! Years ago this wouldn't even be newsworthy. We are becoming a nation of softies and the media is largely to blame.

jethro said:
LDUBS said:
I saw on this morning's news that the first major winter storm is about to hit the east coast. Talked about sleet & snow. Must be a big one if we are hearing about it all the way out here.

They hype all the snow up so much these days its' amazing! We are supposed to get 2" of snow here in southern NH. Some places might see 6"!!!! OMG, batten down the hatches, save yourselves!! Years ago this wouldn't even be newsworthy. We are becoming a nation of softies and the media is largely to blame.
Totally agree, we got 1/4” of sleet yesterday and a 1” of snow tonight. And you would think the world is ending. Iam from Florida. Been here in northern Indiana for almost 20 years. And what I have seen is no big deal. Well maybe the one time the national guard was called up. But I still drove to work. And have fun doing it. But we are just starting to see ice on the lakes here. So hopefully soon. But I will say the boat maybe pretty cheap. But not anything else. My wife love to fish with cameras. She calls it video game fishing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts