30 hp Erude throttle linkage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

water bouy

Reaction score
On it's first trip to the lake this 30hp didn't seem to open up all the way so I looked at it the other day and it almost looks like the linkage was adjusted to make it that way. Or is it possible it backed off over time?

Attachments

• 1993 sea nymph 4.jpg
    1993 sea nymph 4.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,364
Either way you don't want that, so the ultimate outcome is the same, you have to link and synk.

Sounds like something I wouldn't try to do myself but I'm looking forward to cooler weather to get back out there. Not a fan of the sun anymore or the heat. I worked on a deli rooftop for a couple of hours Thursday and it was awful.

It actually is very simple. There should be a zillion threads on it here. I am pretty sure I have a factory service manual for that motor that I would part with very reasonable. I would have to look. If you plan on keeping it, it would pay for itself many times over.

It doesn't looks too bad on page 42 and 43 and but I like someone around who knows outboards when the time comes and it's not sweltering hot. This would be a good week to be a fish in 40 feet of water.

water bouy said:
It doesn't looks too bad on page 42 and 43 and but I like someone around who knows outboards when the time comes and it's not sweltering hot. This would be a good week to be a fish in 40 feet of water.
Depends on where and what body of water it was on. If it were on the particular body of water I fish quite often with the thermocline it would be dead as a hammer pretty quick because there isn't enough oxygen there. You drop a bait down there and bring it back up 10 mins later it is dead as 4:00.

It has some deep places in the old river channel and in front of the dam. Other than that it isn't terribly deep.

Latest posts