clubs in texas

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know of any that are just for aluminum/tinboats. There are several around that follow a regualr circuit. I don't know of any for smaller boats. I've thought about approaching a local club and asking them about starting an aluminum only boat club, but I just don't know how much intrest there is.

BTW we should hook up sometime and go fishing.

Start your own!! Hydrilla and I started the CNCBA(Central NC Bass Anglers) this year and it was a lot of fun. Looks like you already have 5 guys interested. Just contact the administrator here and start your own page and post your schedule,rules,etc. It doesnt take much to get one going and just keep it simple to start with. If you have any questions I will try to answer them as best I can. :D

www.cncba.x10hosting.com

That is why I posted that. Just trying to see if anybody was still interested. Thanks for the support/suggestion though.

OK I am in. Bought a 160W Lowe two weeks ago. FINALLY dropped her in the water at Conroe (Scott's Ridge) this afternoon.

I am happy with the boat but disappointed with the trailer arrangement. I paid both my mechanic and McClain Trailers some $$$ to check out and fix up this boat and trailer.

The boat and the engine and everything else is fine.....which is what I normally expect from NorthShore Marine..( I've used them for 15 yrs)..BUT the ancient 1986 trailer has been a bit of a problem. Wiring grounds were not well done....and, after that ....McClain re-did the supports..but put them WAY too high. I'll haul her back to them Monday.

I reset the wiring grounds myself this afternoon, and all is well there. The position/height of the boat on the trailer is something that Mc Clain can work out.

Let's get together some place! Just pick it...and I'll be there.

Rich

Im in Magnolia and would be interested in a Texas tin club.
Am planning on picking up a boat right after the christmas season is over.
Like to fish Raven in Huntsville state park, conroe, livingston areas.
I do a little saltwater also when I can afford the gas for the trip.
tom

I'm in Katy and would like to join a local jonboat club also. Got my first jonboat so it's time to get off of the dang pier and catch some fish.

That just means we need more than one and then could have a North, South, East, and West fish off! :lol:

Ramrod,, Rich
Are we going anywhere with this??
I will be at the Caddo Lake flyfishing weekend on weekend of May 17th thru 19.
If nothin else maybe we could have a small "get together" there.
Besides it's a neat place to wet a line.
tom

Latest posts