South Carolina Jonboat Club

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverrat

Reaction score
I am helping a buddy of mine in SC start an electric only jon boat fishing club. It is going to be located around the McBee area. If anyone is interested in fishing something like this you can post on here or PM me and I will pass on the info.

Just wondering if there's anyone in SC that fishes jonboat tournaments?? I know this tournament we are talking about it pays 100% back. It will be held at Robinson Lake, time is getting shorter and shorter to get in. So let's go fishing!!! Thanks for reading this post. :WELCOME: :WELCOME:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: [-X

cookie are you a part of the SERJ championship?

I used to fish in SC when I lived there... and I lived about 3 miles from Lake Robinson while I was in college :lol:

Cookie is not part of the SERJ this year. Somehow he and his partner screwed around and finished 10th in the state. I was expecting them to make it to the SERJ because they are one of the better teams we got. Cookie fishes in my club (Jon Boat Championship Club) and drives up from SC for every tournament. I have fished with Cookie for 25 years in one club or another and this guy brings it every time.
We have several boats going down to fish a tournament he is having at Lake Robinson this weekend if anyone is interested in fishing.

How do y'all like Lake Robinson? It was good for a while, then when I went back a couple years ago it was like that place became a big mud hole. I caught a few little fish, but nothing like what I used to catch 10 years ago.

I look forward to meeting yall come April

If you are talking about lake Robinson in Greenville county,there is some really good bass fishing.I live a block away and have caught some really nice bass.One weighed in at almost 9 pounds.Its not uncommon to catch 15 or 20 in a day between 1and 3 pounds with a couple of 5lbers through in.Didnt know they were having a tourney.Is the sign up @Rocks or the Game wardens office?

Anthony Sisk said:
Russ what college you go to North Greenville Or Furman?

North Greenville... but I lived off Milford Church Rd while I went to school there. Couldn't take their rules about no girls in the rooms and alcohol, so I bought a mobile home and stayed in it for 3 years...

russ010 said:
How do y'all like Lake Robinson? It was good for a while, then when I went back a couple years ago it was like that place became a big mud hole. I caught a few little fish, but nothing like what I used to catch 10 years ago.

I look forward to meeting yall come April

I have yet to see the place but from what I hear it is still been a little tough. Going to make a few trips and find out this winter.
I am looking forward to meeting everybody too. Should be a fun time.

Still rather new to the area , the lake I'm talking about is between Hartsville and McBee off of hwy 151. I will find out the name of the road you turn on sometime today.

North Greenville... but I lived off Milford Church Rd while I went to school there. Couldn't take their rules about no girls in the rooms and alcohol, so I bought a mobile home and stayed in it for 3 years...

I live on Groce Meadow ,it runs into Milford Church

The roads name is Lake Robinson Rd. off of 151 south of McBee in Chesterfield County, SC. The is Lake Robinson . If you need to get up with me . pm me and I'll send you my phone NUMBER.

TRYING TO START UP A JON BOAT CLUB IN SC. JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED IN JOINING A JON BOAT CLUB IN SC. IT WILL BE OPEN TO ALL JON BOATS WITH ELECTRIC MOTORS. THE START DATE WOULD BE MARCH 27,2011.

Did you get the club uo and running. Looking for an all electric club now

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts