Disc Golf

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want to but the only person i know that plays is REALLY annoying. and there is a course directly across the street from my house.

It is great fun - I just got back into it after not playing for about two years. It does take practice but what doesn't.

lol I used to poke fun at those disc golf guys until I tried it....that is a difficult game brother! Needless to say, Kevin doesn't make fun of people at first glance anymore lol

kmfw160 said:
lol I used to poke fun at those disc golf guys until I tried it....that is a difficult game brother! Needless to say, Kevin doesn't make fun of people at first glance anymore lol

:LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Fool,

Love disc. Have been playing since the mid 90's, although it's slowed down in recent years with the kid, but she's getting older know and hope to get her into it.

Always loved playing and meeting the laid back crowd that goes with it. Anytime I moved somewhere new (USN 97-02) I could count on meeting like minded people at the local course.

Some of my favorite courses were in the hampton roads area in VA, grand rapids MI, also played Ken Climo's home course, I'm thinking it was in Clearwater FL.

Latest posts