what trolling motor goes here??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ortwein

Reaction score
just picked this boat up and they said someone stole the trolling motor. It plugs in at the front panal there, its a 2000 tracker. I would love to have a foot operated one if that was the one orginally installed.....
IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

I do not even see a bracket for a TM - Are you hoping to just match the plug? if so - do not bother that is a $1.00 part

the bracket is gone. just curious if you need the orginal motor to plug in or if any bow mount will work if I change the plugs.

YOU CAN MOUNT ANY FOOT CONTROLLED TROLLING MOTOR YOU WANT THERE. JUST HAVE TO BUY THE BRACKET/MOUNTING PLATE FOR THE ONE YOU CHOOSE. AND IM SURE IT ORIGINALY(FROM THE SHOWROOM)HAD ONE THERE.

thank you was not too sure. should have done more research to find out that the plus is replaceable. lazy me!

My Tracker Targa has that plug, it was a MotorGuide Ninja. But it won't matter what type you have, you just need to get the right plug. Do you need pictures of the male end of the plug? I am pretty sure it's a Tracker Motorguide plug. You could, also, get another motor AND another plug, and rewire.

Latest posts