Bass tracker electronics mount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToadFish

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to see some electronics mounts on bass tracker boats. I have a 2008 pro team 170 tx and I'm about to upgrade the helix 5 to helix gn2 10. I'm looking for ideas on where to mount it. Thinking about putting it in front of my gauges but the factory plastic near the wheel doesn't feel that strong. Any ideas again thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0319.JPG
    IMG_0319.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,513
I'm rebuilding an older tx17 and been looking at the same thing since I'd like to have a 7" unit at my console, I'm considering making a small aluminum plate and riveting it to the rail next to the console, then attaching the ram mount to that. Just something I've been tossing around, but if you come up with something out i'd love to know, definitely watching this topic now

Can you put a ram mount on each side of the steering wheel in the black area and run a piece of aluminum angle in between them? I have a friend with a champion we did this to but he was running a pair of humminbird 998 or whatever model they where back then. One was strictly for gps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk