Switch panel question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d-camarena

Reaction score
Can i run 2 seperate batteries to 1 switch panel?
I want to setup 2 batteries, 1 battery in the back that would power the motor and lights. The second battery up front would power trolling motor and livewell. Can i run both on one switch panel? Thanks

The following image is the last slide in a pretty good tutorial on how to set up a two battery arrangement. See it on New Wire Marine's site (newwiremarine.com). Go to the "resources" tab then click on "How to wire a boat".

I'm the opposite of an expert but maybe this will help.

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 8.26.30 PM.png

Don't give it a second thought. I'm just passing on a resource that I bookmarked a long time ago.

What I like about the New Wire Marine wiring guide is it takes you step by step through the process so that even someone like me can understand what is happening. The end result is not exactly what you were asking about but you might find it useful nonetheless.

LDUBS said:
The following image is the last slide in a pretty good tutorial on how to set up a two battery arrangement. See it on New Wire Marine's site (newwiremarine.com). Go to the "resources" tab then click on "How to wire a boat".

I'm the opposite of an expert but maybe this will help.

I too appreciate this diagram was curious about the same glad i came across this post

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Latest posts