Wiring help for my 1986 Tracker II

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudgetAngler

Reaction score
I need to re-do the wiring on my Tracker II because none of my accessories work. I can’t seem to find any wiring diagrams or photos showing how the wiring is supposed to look. Any help is appreciated.

BudgetAngler said:
I need to re-do the wiring on my Tracker II because none of my accessories work. I can’t seem to find any wiring diagrams or photos showing how the wiring is supposed to look. Any help is appreciated.

On my 84 Tracker the accessory wiring ran to the console. There was an old glass fuse panel mounted under it, which distributed power and ground.

There were also wires for the factory trolling motor, front mounted trim/tilt switch, and bow light that ran all the way to the front.

Unfortunately you may just have to start picking the harness apart to find out what does what, there's no telling what the previous owners have added or tapped into.

If nothing works, it's probably not worth trying to "fix." It's probably easier to tear it out and start over. If only half of it works - same thing.

Latest posts