Fishfinder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreadinger

Reaction score
I am putting the finishing touches on my project and am looking for the best fishfinder under 150.00. I just want to get something to get me by untill I can afford to get a finder/chartplotter. When I finally get the one I want I want this one to be good enough to put on the front of the boat.

I would recommend an Eagle 480 ($199.00) or 320. ($159.00) they are high resolution quality units and the transducer plug will work with the Lowrance/Eagle sonar/chartplotter units.

I agree with Bart, I would suggest the Eagle 320. This is what I have on my bow, and I really like it for the money....Don't really think you can beat it.

I will have to correct Bart to a point though.... I know the plug on alot of the Eagle sonars/chartplotters will interchange, but alot(all the ones I know of) of the Lowrance models have a different style plug which won't work with the Eagle model's plug.

x 3 on the Eagle 320.

Not sure where you're at, but Bass Pro has put it on sale at the Spring Sale for the last 2 years. I think it's coming up in the next week or so.

Sunday March 15th only, the 320 is $40 off. $129.99

If interested, you better call to see if this is for all BPS or just my local.

They may honor it online also.

Bubba, I stand corrected. the last time I did a comparison there were several models that used the same plug but I have not checked in lately and there are new models out this year that I have no idea about. Right now Bass pro has a great deal on the Eagle 320 $129.99, if I wern't so broke I would order one today.

Latest posts