• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1950's Fast Twin Wanted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfaguy

Reaction score
I am looking for a running 18 hp Evinrude/Johnson motor from the late 50's for a classic boat project. I need the engine with the vertical split cowl. I live in Tallahassee, FL but often travel south.

Any leads on collectors in the south who may have an extra engine would be appreciated.

Dave Anderson
850-491-1066

I have a '58 Evinrude 10hp that has completly redone foot. Also converted to single fuel line.
Have someone asking to buy it now, but if that falls through.
I'm in Montgomery, AL

Was late on reading this post. I have just sold three really cherry old 18s. One was in absolutely mint condition.
I do have a 1954 Evinrude 15hp that is mechanically in excellent condition. Paint is faded. If interested let me know and I will go into details on what all I have done to the engine to properly bring it back into service.

I have one here in High Springs Fla If you want I can send a few shots of it. It belongs to a friend but I have it here it has tank with double lines.

I will also be selling an awsum 50's Sports Kraft with built in helm. It has all the cable trollies ,stearing wheel, helm and it is the swoop back design. I am going to be posting it on my web site CoconutFun.com as soon as I figure how. My friend said he had 3 other smaller motors with the built in tanks? I don't know what they are yet.