• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aluminum Canoe LEHIGH VALLEY, PA

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlumaDude

Reaction score
Looking for an aluminum canoe, preferably square stern. Located near Lehigh Valley, PA (Allentown, Emmaus, Macungie, Bethlehem, Easton, etc...).

NOT looking for a $50 project.

I have cash and am ready to buy!

Thanks!!!

Keep watching CL, there should be one popping up somewhere in Allentown, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, York, Reading, Lancaster, Poconos, and Scranton. I have seen the square stern ones advertised while browsing those areas looking for Jon boats for sale.

Probably the best and most popular aluminum canoe is at the top of your local craigslist now. 17' Grumman. I use the same one in the 18' version. You could not give me any canoe in any material to trade for it but if I was wanting an outboard on one then these boats are listed as one of the top 10 boats of all time. I'd buy it. They are over 3k new. https://scranton.craigslist.org/spo/6216413390.html

Latest posts