Chippewa Flowage

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl60446

Reaction score
Just got back yesterday from a week long trip to chippewa flowage, had some good company and no shortage of bluegills to catch (literally as soon as the jig hit the water). Also caught crappies, perch and northerns plus a few largemouth and rock bass. Had good luck one day on northerns, slow rest of the time. No walleye at all.
Tim

I forgot to mention that I also caught 2 muskies but they were not keepers as they are out of season and they have to be over 42 inches. Both muskies I caught were about 13 inches, cute little fellers though, would have been cool to have them in a aquarium. I did have a crappie in a aquarium once, that was cool too. That thing was vicious, would go thru 10 feeder goldfish in about 20 minutes. I called him Satchmo. Wack a fly or bug in the house, give him to Satchmo.
Tim

I believe the world record muskie is from there? Cool area. I was up a few years ago with family, but there was an algea bloom the weekend we were there and fishing was awful.

Latest posts