Arghhhh!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Go out yesterday. Didn't do so good. Got one trout, maybe 1.5 pound.

Jim's forum rules prevent me from expressing my true feelings about yesterday's results, so I'll just use the following polite words to express my irritation:

Gosh
Dang
Dash it all
Confound it
Shucks
Fiddlesticks
Cripes
Drat

There is always next time.

Haven't heard the term fiddlesticks used in years, seems like all the polite words have been replaced by ONE word anymore. You can use your imagination on that ONE word, we all hear it all the time! :lol:

LDUBS,
I just updated my trolling equipment. Feb is when I usually start taking the boat out nere in Nevada. I hate ice on the boat ramp.

On a day like the one you describe, you have to keep the memories of days when you knocked em dead in the front of your brain. Fishing is a sport that is all about hope. I have a favorite lake that has produced 25 fish days, with 15 inch rainbow trout being the minimum size. It makes me feel ten feet tall, to be able to take friends and my brothers out and have that kind of success. Since the drought, my best day there has been 3 small trout.

Experience teaches us patience. Your day will come Grasshopper.

Latest posts