Fishing Contest !!! - ***GO TO TIE BREAKER***

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perchin

Reaction score
I have two DVD's up for this contest.... I will take care of the cost of shipping it to the winner.

1. Giant Pike Volumes I & II with Bob Mehsikomer

2. Finding & Catching Trophy Panfish with Al Linder and the Angling Edge Staff.

To win you must catch the largest fish in the panfish species. ie; sunfish, bluegill, crappie, perch, warmouth, white bass. (please no hybrid pond fish :lol: )

The judging will be done by the members with a poll.

Rules:

1. Must have made at least 10 legitamate posts in the past month.

2. As there are many different panfish, we will judge on the biggest of each kind, then determine what is the better fish. For example if Member A catches a 13 1/2" perch and member B catches a 13" bluegill, Member B would likely be the winner. This is because a 13" bluegill is considered huge and a 13 1/2" perch is only of good size.

3. Your picture must have a bobber in the photo....this does not mean you had to of fished with a bobber :lol:

4. This will start July 8, 2010 and end August 1, 2010.

5. All Moderator's and Jim also can get in on this.

Feel free to give your input if you think this is too complicated.... as I'm not sure it will work or not.

DSCN1926.JPG :D :D

Awesome! I might have to get in on this. Maybe I can round up a monster crappie to enter! :mrgreen: :beer:

Think I'm going to try and catch me a crap-zilla, if that dont work maybe I'll take one :mrgreen:

Hey that is a cool idea !!!!!!!! Now in stead of almost always focusing on catching bass I'll be after bream for the rest of the month. Good fish, Scott Woody

Just my luck...I just caught a 9 lb bluegill and the dang thing knocked the camera right out of my hand to the bottom of the lake. Almost sank the tin too! :mrgreen:

perchin said:
3. Your picture must have a bobber in the photo....this does not mean you had to of fished with a bobber :lol:

Just to throw it out there for you....

For Predator hunting contest that are held on the web we use playing cards, the one holding the contest pics to card say 9 of heats and king of diamonds and they have to be in every photo. Kinda hard to do with fish but all poses have to be the same. I'll get in on it next month. :)

ANYONE CAUGHT A BIG ONE YET???

This one does not count towards the contest, just showing ya I'm catching em. :mrgreen:
9 1/2" Bluegill
Bluegill.JPG

Here are a couple:

9" redear caught Sunday and boy was it fat weighed an even pound:
May172011010.jpg

Caught this whopper gill this morning just about 10":
May212011008.jpg

Another shot of the gill from this morning:
May212011004.jpg

Game on! Look who I caught for breakfast. Just Over 10". Best one I've caught in a while, thanks for the inspiration to get my butt out of bed this morning.

bluegill1.jpg

Wanted to make sure I had the bobber thing covered.

Loving this contest! Up here in the great white north... we get some nice and colorful pan fish... I caught one the other day. But I'll be darned if I own a bobber..!!!!

Keep them coming gents!

Craig

cprince said:
But I'll be darned if I own a bobber..!!!!

Craig

LMAO...man when you have kids no bobber means no fishing...your too busy baiting, untangeling, unhooking fish, etc. to put your own line in the water.

Didn't get any this morning but don't think I'm not trying [-X

LMAO...man when you have kids no bobber means no fishing...your too busy baiting, untangeling, unhooking fish, etc. to put your own line in the water.

Didn't get any this morning but don't think I'm not trying [-X

LOL! Not my girls... never seen a bobber... bobber fishing almost ruined me for fishing. I thought that was how fishing was done... falling asleep!!

Katherine loving the spinner with little pike...

img00068201006081301.jpg

Emily pleased with her 3+ Small mouth bass...

p1010008tn.jpg

Shannon proud of the top water action!
p1010010o.jpg

No bobbers!

Craig