Any Collectors?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgraham

Reaction score
Hey guys I might not be putting this in the right area, so I will go ahead and apologize in advance if I am wrong. I was wanting to see if there are any collectors out there for old abu garcia stuff. I was in the process of cleaning out my garage when the bad weather rolled in, and have had to put it on hold for a day or two.. But so far I have found some older items that were in the garage when we purchased the home back in 2013, and I see no need to let them sit out there and go to waste. I will post more as the weather allows me back out there, but for now I have an older abu garcia leather reel case, minus the reel that is in 100% new looking condition, and from what I can find out (I might be wrong) I think it is from either the middle to late 60's I haven't seen any from the 70's that came in the leather case. The case still has the oiling tube and if my memory serves me correct another tube for storing the smaller screws and such.. might even have the instruction manual and a cleaning cloth I think.. If anyone is interested in this just let me know, and I will send it your way, or if you would like to trade for fishing tshirts like tackle warehouse or stuff like that just send me your address.. Thanks guys, and I will let you know when I get into the rest of the stuff.. I have uploaded a pic of what the case looks like, apparently there were 2 different styles, one with a snap in each corner, and the other with a buckle snap in the middle. The one with the buckle snap in the middle is what I have.. Forgot something.. If anyone is interested in it, I will go to the garage and take some pics and post on here..

Attachments

• abu garcia box.jpg
    abu garcia box.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2,571

Latest posts