Commander Rods

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
Last summer I did a Devils Lake, ND fishing trip and had the pleasure of fishing with Mr Tiller himself, Pete Harsch. He had recently endorsed a small Mom and Pop company out of Alexandria, MN called Pro Fishing Outdoors. I fished for two days with their CRS700S rod with a Pfluger President. Fell in love with the rod. My go to rod at the time was my Cabelas XML Walleye Rod. Great rod, but liked the Commander rod even better. So when I got home I looked them up and was shocked to see that the Commanders were close to half the price! So this spring I ordered one. Put my President on it and have fished with it almost exclusively this season. Until last week. Tip broke between the 2nd and 3rd eye. I was bummed to say the least. No idea why it broke as I wasn't doing anything wrong at the time. I sent two pictures to Glenn the owner.

Received my new rod today. :D Talk about a company that understands customer service and stands behind what they sell!

Latest posts