• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SeaArk 1872 CC - One of a kind

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badbagger

Reaction score
Major upgrades and a total refit done to this boat in 2013. SeaArk Marine themselves have photos and I quote the folks at SeaArk "You've done an incredible job and you have a one of a kind SeaArk".

New everything from paint to engine. Engine is a 2011 115 and under warranty from Evinrude through March 27, 2018. Engine purchased in 2013. Trouble free engines and you're covered with a solid warranty.

For full details and photos, read through my build.

Complete sets of photos documenting build from fabrication thru paint and Linex. Linex is XS650 Marine Linex and far removed from what you spray into the bed of your truck. It was done at Sarasota Linex and they specialize in Marine Linex. One before photo attached.

Specs: Hull is an 07 bought new in 09 - trailer is an 09 and new wiring and lights in 2014. Engine is a 2011 bought new in 2013. Bob's Action Jackplate and custom rod holder in stern. Boat is located in Tallahassee and well worth your trip.

Price: $15,900

Realistic offers entertained.

Attachments

• attachment-7.jpg
    attachment-7.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,720
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 2,720
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 2,720
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 2,720
  • attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,720
That boat is BEAUTIFUL and the price is very nice also. I would like to ask what the trolling motor thrust is and how it performs on your boat, I want to put a SW Minkota on my 1860 trying to figure out what thrust to get.

Thanks for the compliments and trying to be realistic with the price.

TM is an 80# thrust 24V Minn Kota.

It's pretty good. Next boat will have a 36V 112# thrust MK.

Thanks, I'm going 75 or 80 but want to keep it 24v. That Snook graphic is purty and It looks like you have a hyd. jackplate? that's alot of boat for the $$$$$$ I'm sure it will sell soon.

Latest posts