• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

40hp Yamaha 2 Stroke - Very Nice!!! Make Offer or Trade!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

after6tuning

Reaction score
Hello I have a 1994 Yamaha 2 Stroke remote setup outboard. C40PLRS. It has power trim and tilt. I could include the remote control for extra if needed. Just did water pump, thermostat, misc seals, fuel filter screen cleaned and new o-ring. Refilled lower case with fresh Yamalube. All Yamaha parts. Just look at the pics. I like to use quality parts and even put the aluminum lower water pump stand in the sand blaster to clean it up nicely. New seals for the driveshaft right below the water pump. This engine is CLEAN for its age and starts up and sounds powerful. You can see that this was taken care of and the paint on the engine is still shiny.

Basically what happened is I lost my lower end in my old Evinrude 20hp and its not worth repairing. I found a boat with this motor on it and got it to possibly put it on my boat. My problem was that my Jon boat was only rated for 25hp max and my jack plate is too small for this motor. I don't want to push my limits so I decided before I let it go, I would give it a good service before letting it go. I brought my fuel tank with good 50/50 mix over before buying the boat and the Yamaha started up and revved nicely.

I am looking for a 25hp outboard for my Jon boat and am either willing to sell this or possibly trade. Please no junk. I prefer a Yamaha outboard. Mercury, Evinrude, Johnson, Possibly Suzuki or Tohatsu would be considered.

Price $2,200 OBO. Make offer or let me know what you have!!!

I am in Longwood Florida (just north of Orlando)

Joseph 407-461-nine seven three three

https://imgur.com/a/5cR3Kke

Latest posts