• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

14ft Orlando Clipper Aluminum Boat + Trailer

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

durco

Reaction score
(My father bought a new one like this in 1955; I rode to the factory with him at the airport in Orlando the day we picked it up. It was "pre-Disney" Florida and a different world than today..…..)
I've had this boat for about 8 years. I rescued it from a "bubba" out of sentimental reasons mostly, although I did have the idea of restoring it. It has been in my basement ever since. Is an open bow model with the little triangular bow seat. Has a factory side console (side mounted) with throttle mounting bracket at the middle seat. Console rivets to the seat. Boat seems very solid - even the transom seems solid although I have not replaced it. Side console is probably rare and this one is "factory" and will probably need a little TLC with a light hammer and dolly. Also has original battery box. However, the box has been modified, yet would still be restorable - or at least usable for a pattern. Original Orlando Clipper serial number tag is still with boat.
Trailer has much-O surface rust but does not appear to have ever been in salt. Very solid. Needs a good sand blasting/paint or the galvanized treatment. Tires (8") are rotten and I'm sure the bearings need replacing, but it is a trailer which is worth saving. The tires hold air for a week, however, I would not plan on driving it home without new tires and a wheel bearing job. No boat or trailer titles in Alabama. Everything sold on bill of sale. $475 takes it all. Mike, 205-64 seven- three 703.

Latest posts