• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Penn 600 and 620 Downriggers full package

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
-SOLD-

Hello Tinboaters!

I am selling my entire Penn downrigger setup. I have one Penn 600 and one 620 manual riggers both in great condition. Both have the attached Penn rocket launchers. I have extension booms for both riggers with all the hardware. I have 3 swivel bases- one is an 8 position, the other two are friction swivels. I have 4 of the base mounting plates. Both riggers have 200 feet of Scotty 200 lb test downrigger wire, installed this time last year with new terminals and swivels. I can include two 10 lb downrigger balls if you would like.

These are great downriggers, I will probably regret selling them. The 620 has a better clutch system than the earlier 600 model, but both work terrific. I am asking $400 for the package. The swivels alone usually sell on ebay for $60 bucks and the desirable friction swivels are hard to find. I'm in central NH and am willing to ship for whatever it costs me. I would rather not split them up if possible.

I haven't got a picture of the riggers off the boat, but here they are in use, and I will get other photos up shortly. The riggers do not stay on the boat when not in use, they live inside.

20180428_094916-L.jpg

20180410_172927-L.jpg

Send me a PM if interested.

Latest posts