• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Piscifun Reels

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthewater102

Reaction score
Selling some overstock Piscifun reels from spring expos. All reels use ABEC-3 Stainless Shielded bearings and other premium mechanical components throughout normally only found on the flagship models of major brands:

Spinning:
Flame 2000/3000 series $20/25, respectively 26in/turn retrieve washer drag system
Storm 2000/3000 series $30/35, respectively 36in/turn retrieve carbon drag washer system

Both are premium construction spinning reels at walmart prices. You can't go wrong with either.

Casting:

I misjudged just how many right handed people fish with left-handed bait casting reels, I always thought I was in the minority, so all the excess I have are the Right Hand crank configurations. I can order/direct ship LH models if anyone is interested, just need to check the supplier stock for availability.

All the casting reels I offered employed dual magnetic and centrifugal systems, machined 1pc aluminum spools and come with 2nd finesse casting lightweight aluminum 1pc spare spools for thin diameter braids to maximize catching range with weightless plastics and other lightweight presentations

1 avail - Perseus - 8oz 6.3:1 Ratio 26.8" Line retrieved per turn w/ 2nd finesse spool, 18.5lb drag, 5+1 bearings $45

2 avail - Phantom - 5.7oz!!!! 7.0:1 Ratio 30.3" Line retrieved per turn w/ 2nd finesse spool, 17 lbs drag, 6 + 1 bearings $70

4 avail - Saex Elite - 5.9oz with a full 6061 aluminum frame, 7.3:1 Ratio 32.2" Line retrieved per turn w/ 2nd finesse spool, 11.4 lbs drag (1 pc drag washer design), 12+1 bearings, 7075 grade aluminum main gear - $95

The Saex Elite is also sold without the finesse spool as the Ardent Apex Grand for $200 utilizing an inferior brass main gear. Both are bought from the same manufacturer and branded, IE neither is a knock-off.

Latest posts