• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1985 Starcraft Center Console

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrnick1979

Reaction score
I have a 1985 Starcraft mr180 center console with a 1989 Yamaha 90 2 stroke with low hours, 122-125 psi on a 3 cylinders. Boat has spent its life in fresh water only and has been either garaged or covered its whole life, The boat is in great shape and all original. There are a couple soft spots in the floor but i use the boat as is. It comes with a hummingbird helix 5 gps depth finder, and sits on a wesco galvanized trailer with tires that are about a year old. I am the second owner of this boat and even have the original owners manuals. I am selling the boats to help fund another project as i dont get to use it much anymore and would like to see it go to someone who appreciates these boats. I am selling if for $3500 cash firm. The motor is easily worth what im asking. Im located in Cordova SC. PM me if you are interested or call or text 803378one92zero.

Attachments

• starcraft 1.jpg
    starcraft 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,123
  • starcraft 2.jpg
    starcraft 2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,123

Latest posts