• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rules for this section - PLEASE READ FIRST

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Read the Rule please!

Let the buyer beware, TinBoats.net is not responsible.

- No commercial type posts allowed except those specifically authorized by the forum administrators.
- Please do not hijack other peoples classified posts. If you have a comment that is relative to the post regarding quality or otherwise, please feel free to post it, otherwise, keep it to yourself.
-All classified posts will be cleaned out and deleted at regular intervals. If you have not sold your items and want them to remain in the classifieds, it is your obligation to make a comment regarding it is still for sale.
- The seller has the right to make the sale to whomever and however he wants.
-The classifieds, just like this forum, is a free service that is provided to you by the admin and its sponsors, please do not abuse it. The admin as well as the moderators reserve right to delete your thread without notice for any reason what-so-ever at any time.
- We are not the police here, so any thing that goes wrong here, TinBoats.net is not responsible. Let the buyer beware.
- If you intend to sell something, Your location must be in your profile. A Simple town and State will suffice. Do not worry, no one can trace you except me. 8) This is what I do for work. :D

If you are selling Guns, ammo, or any weapon of any sorts this simple statement needs to be added to your post....NO EXCEPTIONS!

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts