jon boat club in southern indiana

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dschnarr25

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in joining a jon boat club in southern indiana? the club is called "ohio valley jon-boaters". if u email me i can send info. happy jon boating. [email protected] derrick

Where at in southern indiana? The Evansville area? I would like to join a club, but cant travel to far. i am in So IL right across the river from New Harmony, IN. Let me know.

-Cameron

ilinimud said:
Where at in southern indiana? The Evansville area? I would like to join a club, but cant travel to far. i am in So IL right across the river from New Harmony, IN. Let me know.

-Cameron
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A JON BOAT CLUB TO FISH WITH I AM IN EVANSVILLE

hi, i dont know whats wrong, should have got the email. any way, i didnt get many responses, but i also got my idea out there a little late in april. my idea is basically to let people with small craft, have a good chance when it comes to fishing tournaments. my rule of thumb for boats is basically anything with a tiller handle motor. i dont have much time right now, but send me a private message and i can give you more info. patoka lake is my lake of choice. there are a few others in this area also. sorry i couldnt reply sooner.

I just tried to send an email to the address that is in the first post and it would not go.

Just wondering if this is still in the works or if it has been forgotten. Am interested in any information that I can get.

Thanks

Jon

Latest posts