My Boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today we almost got her finished! I still need to run the wiring, and install the rod holders and some other odds and ends. I am still waiting on the seats to be delivered, so those have to wait. I am also going to wait and see how the boat sits in the water before I run the permanent wiring. I will place the battery where she helps ballast the boat best. I am thinking I will need it in the front, but you never know. Here are some pics with the carpeting finished!

IMG_1573Small.jpg

IMG_1574Small.jpg

IMG_1575Small.jpg

IMG_1576Small.jpg

IMG_1577Small.jpg

looks awesome. I found this site as I am looking at picking up a boat this spring, and then fixing her up. I love this look as it is relatively simple (i'm not the most skilled with tools) yet it looks great.

Hooked said:
looks awesome. I found this site as I am looking at picking up a boat this spring, and then fixing her up. I love this look as it is relatively simple (i'm not the most skilled with tools) yet it looks great.

Hi hooked,
Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it a cool resource and help when you do your future boat! The modifications the members have done are simply awesome. Some are all out conversions and some are simple and clean.

Thanks for joining!
Jim :D

Welcome to the site hooked! What I like about this is I can use the boat for everythign I fish for. I can bass fish as well as sit anchored up for catties and stripers. :D

I am still waiting to see how it sits and handles in the water, so stay tuned just in case I have to lower the floors some.

Do you have a photo of your rear decking that cover the gas tank and battery? I'm working on repairing the back rear decking on my boat so I can run a outboard.

Looks Great. I'm starting the rebuild on my Semi-V this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

I will take some when I get her out this weekend when the seats come in. The structure is basicly the same as between the seats except I screwed a 2x3 into the solid wood transom. I have them kind of just "set in" so I can take the whole thing out when needed like everything else. I am more a function over form kind of guy, so it isn't as polished as others might make and or like, but it works for me! At least hopefully it works for me, I haven't had it out yet lol.

bAcKpAiN said:
so it isn't as polished as others might make and or like, but it works for me! At least hopefully it works for me, I haven't had it out yet lol.

Isn't as polished? I think it looks clean I'm a neat freak :eek: my wife seems to think my boat is going to SPAWN into me buying another boat :eek:

pbw said:
bAcKpAiN said:
so it isn't as polished as others might make and or like, but it works for me! At least hopefully it works for me, I haven't had it out yet lol.

Isn't as polished? I think it looks clean I'm a neat freak :eek: my wife seems to think my boat is going to SPAWN into me buying another boat :eek:

It is! 8)

Jim said:
pbw said:
bAcKpAiN said:

It is! 8)

shhhhh :eek:

Waterwings said:
...my wife seems to think my boat is going to SPAWN into me buying another boat

Been known to happen, lol :shock: :)
Ya know, my collection started out with one boat, that I was looking to restore, then have a cheap turn key fishing boat. Now look what it has excelled into. Beware!

Ok, she is finished and we took her out for a few hours on the Delaware to drown some blood worms. We only caught the skunk, but was really nice to fish out of the new improved boat!!

Here are the pics :

IMG_1783Small.jpg

IMG_1778Small.jpg

IMG_1777Small.jpg

IMG_1776Small.jpg

IMG_1773Small.jpg

IMG_1782Small.jpg

IMG_1781Small.jpg

IMG_1779Small.jpg

All in all I couldn't be more please with how it came out, it was 100% easier to fish from and I noticed no loss of freeboard, or speed with the extra weight. My wife and son had a blast!! When I take it out on a lake I will be sure to post pics in lake mode for everyone as well. :D

Latest posts