Never Forget 9-11-2001

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=329018#p329018 said:
nomowork » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 am[/url]"]My U.S. flag flies 24/7 ever since that day.

So does mine, out on the front porch with a spot light on it at night.

Jim, Happe birthday to your son :)

Considering that now I'm a Canadian for 26 years +....I'm glad we were of help to the US.All airplanes were given permission to land in Canada,many firefighters from Canada went to ground Zero to help out but then i heard of a possible mosque to be build right next to ground Zero !

We are with you fellow Americans and God Bless both nations !

My father served in the Navy during WWII. I served in the USMC during Viet Nam. There has always been, and will always be a flag displayed on my property. And as was stated in a previous post, I'm too old to go look for those type of people, but let one knock on my door and ..... [-X

Relatives visiting from the Netherlands said that in Holland you will be find if you dislay the Dutch flag !!!, and a coworker that moved to Canada from the UK (150 miles out of London) said the same thing....if you display the Union Jack you will be fined !, when i asked why such laws they both said : so we don't offend the immigrants !!!, well I'm born in Romania but it's the Canadian flag i fly high on the boat and at home because i came to Canada and i do my best to be Canadian not just another cry baby foreigner ! ,can you imagine beeing told to take down your national pride,the flag....looks like in Europe is already happening !

Latest posts