Kimchi

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncfishin

Reaction score
Anybody on here love Kimchi? I'm further than ever from Korea, but I love Kimchi. I also have a bowel disease. I think that eating kimchi, sauerkraut, and other fermented foods, helps my digestion.
BTW, I love pickled foods as well.
If you haven't tried it,
It's is worth a taste.

kimchi is awesome! my childhood neighbor was korean. she would babysit me from time to time. she made the best kimchi and korean food.

It's mostly fermented cabbage and radish with a bunch of spices and other veg. Very hot and spicy. Any Korean corner store will sell it. Not to everyone's taste especially if your partner isn't eating it too!

Jim said:
never had it or heard of it. :oops:

What do I look for? Where do I go?
You are missing out. If you like cabbage and if you like spicy you will love kimchi. I used to get it at H Mart and the International market

I guess it depends on where you live. I live up the road from Fort Bragg, so there is a substantial Korean community around the base. There are several oriental markets, not soley Korean, but they sell Kimchi. I had a Karate instructor who was married to a Korean woman when I was in my teens. I got to try a lot of "different" foods from them, and developed a taste for it. As I said in the original post, at least for me, it seems to help with Chron's disease. Anyway, as the saying goes, "try it, you might like it".

well for giggles i did a search on amazon. you can order kimchi from amazon. so if you want to try it, you can find it on amazon. lol

Latest posts