• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hand poured hand tied bladed jigs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ihktUx5.jpg

New head design

More from the recent order - many custom configuration examples all with tied on skirts to survive pike attacks. Banded skirts are an option too, but have less profile and less action and are prone to being cut-off by pike or other toothy fish. Each hook has a piece of weed-guard tied and cemented into a very effective double barb bait keeper:

A heavyweight golden shiner pattern with a 1oz football head:

irqgHEC.jpg

3/8oz 6/0 Spinnerbaits in the golden shiner pattern

KhO2vIO.jpg

1oz football head hook alewife pattern with a pearlescent hue:

a3nIKHR.jpg

1/2oz weedless arky jigs with rattles in the craw pattern:

5io30kr.jpg

1oz streamlined head in a green pumpkin pattern & 1oz football jig with rattle in the same:

nIuYVQz.jpg

ye0ODzH.jpg

Newest style 5/8oz punching/weedless head in all black w/ gold blade:

zKVHSPP.jpg

1/2oz Arky in a golden shiner with copperhead head paint & gold blade:

2iZ73I1.jpg

Your speaking my language with those weedless arkie jigs with rattles. Those look sick, I may have to buy some, I have some areas where they would get hammered by drum.

Gearing up to make large batches leading up to a swap meet in early spring, small batch orders are still ok in the meantime.

WOW - I went price comparing trying to figure what I should be charging at the swap and I'm totally out of touch with retail prices it would seem. I'm selling these things for $4~$5 and name brand ones are running $8, $9 or even $20???? All because they started using the premium quality hooks I've been using right along and, what, painting the blades?

I'm trying to come up with 5 of the most popular styles for the upcoming swap meet - blue/black is a given, perch is another favorite people order with me, but everything else seems to be a scattered mix with variations on baitfish imitations coming in at a collective 3rd place...

Even if you've never bought them please hit me up with your favorite chatterbait color patterns (links/pictures are especially helpful.)

Thanks to all

More patterns for the swap meet. Dunno why straight chartreuse/white/black never really crossed my mind. I'm always wrapped up in trying to come up with match the hatch styles that I forget about the simple things. Working on big batches like this I don't attach the blades until I'm done tying everything, but these will be vibrating jigs using either straight stainless blades or painted ones (black, gold, green).

vSItqgM.jpg

Bluegill (match the hatch style that incorporates 7 different silicone skirt materials):

kJMqfoX.jpg

Lots of left over chatterbaits 1/4oz, 3/8oz and 1/2oz of all patterns. 1/2oz use an extra heavy wire nickle plated mustad hook (32796), 1/4 and 3/8 use a std wire mustad nickle plated hook (32798). 6 for $20 and I'll cover the shipping to you. I can't sell these with the blades pictured, so the baits delivered will have the rounded blades. Custom patterns available on request.

Bluegill:
SxAsspNm.jpg

Perch:
XWg4Sb2m.jpg

Housy Craw:
LhAeutnm.jpg

Golden Shiner:
y27JzdVm.jpg

Chartreuse Shad:
0KZ6E8xm.jpg

White Sucker:
I7Lj7lWm.jpg

Blue/Black:
lkA47Swm.jpg

White:
WgLFlgDm.jpg

Chartreuse:
WUBDXK3m.jpg

Black/Orange:
nJuxpaom.jpg

All Black:
FChOBqVm.jpg

Magnetic Lanyard (stainless hardware & coated stainless connecting cable)- $10 delivered:
Ply1VHQm.jpg

Got the airbrush working with the powder paints for some new patterns.

jppzl8xl.jpg

QT5l755l.jpg

G1NvlqSl.jpg

Custom mold to make a "penny head" jig

gHtUT3K.jpg

Playing with the underspin mold and airbrush

Z8choiN.jpg

Underspin head without the wire/blade - I've modified it to also make spinnerbaits with these heads now:

BfJuvhK.jpg

Latest posts